FG4 Pjay

Guam
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I am currently looking for the best QUALITY FITTING exhaust
I previously owned the most common / most popular "Full Race"
i hated every inch of it, the hangers were improper so fitment was snug and annoying, it hit everything, only the sound was great.
but now i could careless about sound or maybe not a rattle fart cannon but i could deal with loud but im justt looking for any exhaust you fellas might have and tell me all about your fitments or issues anything.

I bought an Invidia Q300 for my '12 coupe, and it's one of the best exhausts(fittment, quality, look, tone) I've had on any of my cars. Loud enough that you can tell it's not stock, but quiet enough to not let your whole street know you're home. I can barely hear the wife pull up when she takes it out. I did use extended hangers for the muffler hanger though. I've heard stories about rattles with the oem hanger and didn't want to risk it. I drilled an extra hole so it wouldn't sit as far down, but lower than with oem hangers. So far, the metal and finish have stood up to salty hawaiian environment. If you look look this up on youtube, the videos don't do it justice(unless you play it on some good speakers).

Reactions: mph
I've had a full race exhaust in the past and the quality was pure crap for the price that I paid. :thumbsdown:Also they sent me wrong exhaust that was made for 8th Si, so I had to send it back and wait another two weeks to get another exhaust for my car.:pat::pat: Finally few months ago I sold my Full Race and got q300. It's not as loud as the Full Race was, but at least it doesn't rattle and fits perfectly just like the OEM exhaust does. You should also order torque solution exhaust mounts since the stock ones are marshmallow soft.

Interesting. Seems like quite a few people rave on their F-R exhaust.

I have a Skunk 2 exhaust and I used to have a TSUDO.

skunk 2 is actually a pretty quality exhaust IMO. The fitment was on point and extra throttle response is always nice.
As you probably already know, this exhaust is LOUD. I have the silencer on 24/7 and it still sounds good. I honestly wish it was less noisy without the silencer but its not that hard to take out/put on the silencer so it doesnt bother me that much.

The TSUDO exhaust was actually perfect. I kind of regret selling it. The fitment was great. It was very loud, but it didnt make me feel as guilty as I do downshifting with the Skunk exhaust.
I remember it being way too quiet with the silencer on as well. The Tsudo seemed alil louder at lower RPMs than the SKunk2.
My favorite thing about the Tsudo would have to be the "POP" you get after shifting from 2nd to 3rd at redline. I've been told it that as soon as it "pops" it also releases a small spark, or flame which I thought was awesome. Some people seem to be alittle iffy on the quality of the TSUDO company, but my experience was great.

Ive been looking into skunk2 but i also dont really like the look of a round cylinder canister exhaust idk other than that id choose the skunk2 over anything but also i have been also interested in the q300.

I went with ultimate racing exhaust with the secondary muffler... i love it personally.
loud when you get on it nut not when ur just driving around. almost no drone at all.
installing was not to difficult but i expect it would be when u don't have a lift and only using
jack stands. I believe is has a similar look to the full race but had it for a few months and haven't heard a
peep or rattle yet( hope i didnt just jinx it) only thing i would suggest is using some loctite on the hardware.

all said and done i give ultimate racing a 9 out of 10.

I have a Skunk 2 exhaust and I used to have a TSUDO.

skunk 2 is actually a pretty quality exhaust IMO. The fitment was on point and extra throttle response is always nice.
As you probably already know, this exhaust is LOUD. I have the silencer on 24/7 and it still sounds good. I honestly wish it was less noisy without the silencer but its not that hard to take out/put on the silencer so it doesnt bother me that much.

The TSUDO exhaust was actually perfect. I kind of regret selling it. The fitment was great. It was very loud, but it didnt make me feel as guilty as I do downshifting with the Skunk exhaust.
I remember it being way too quiet with the silencer on as well. The Tsudo seemed alil louder at lower RPMs than the SKunk2.
My favorite thing about the Tsudo would have to be the "POP" you get after shifting from 2nd to 3rd at redline. I've been told it that as soon as it "pops" it also releases a small spark, or flame which I thought was awesome. Some people seem to be alittle iffy on the quality of the TSUDO company, but my experience was great.
LOL I have the Skunk2 Exhaust as well and man I'm looking for a new exhaust that less loud but still gives me a nice sound when I romp on it. I do love the Skunk2 but I'm moving to a quiet neighborhood and need to change.

LOL I have the Skunk2 Exhaust as well and man I'm looking for a new exhaust that less loud but still gives me a nice sound when I romp on it. I do love the Skunk2 but I'm moving to a quiet neighborhood and need to change.

Q300

Back