Official Computer Talk Thread

I was checking what's for sale on Ebay last night and found Ubisoft code for either Rainbow Seige or Assassins Creed. Guess how much the seller was selling the code for?

$30:wink1:

I got myself a brand new game for 50% off
1082.gif

Used that code for Seige of course

How's your new PC @bootyluvr ? Mine has been acting strange lately.... When left at idle my RAM usage slowly climbs all the way to 100% which causes system lag and I can't do anything but reboot the system.

Things that I have already done:
Checked Task Manager and din't not find anything suspicious
Used Avast and MalwareBytes to scan for viruses didn't find anything either
All drivers are up to date

Yes I am. Upgraded for free few months ago from Win 8.1

How's your new PC @bootyluvr ?

So you proceeded to ask about my PC but really wanted us to help you with your issue.... I see how it is :P

My PC is doing well. I haven't posted this picture here yet.

Wife helped with cable management (might have said that already but too lazy to search :giggle: ). She was excited to help so I could tell my "internet friends" :rotfl:

20151126_195836_zpsmohcnqqf.jpg

@Michal006 - Did you do #1 in that article? The registry edit?

I did it and my laptop acted weird at starting... Couldnt click Start... like it was super slow but it finally let me click it and i went back in the registry and changed it back.

@Michal006 - Did you do #1 in that article? The registry edit?

I did it and my laptop acted weird at starting... Couldnt click Start... like it was super slow but it finally let me click it and i went back in the registry and changed it back.

New update for Win10 was available last night for me. Now my RAM usage seem to be lower than it was before. Thanks for asking

Back