9thcivic Ride Of The Month November 2015 Winner

such a massive drop in power from what you have now though

such a massive drop in power from what you have now though

so is my car stock. lol. idno its just time for a change. power isnt everything. the power in my civic seemed to cause road rage. if i went to gingerly pass someone that was going too slow in the left lane. they would try to not let me pass. but when i REALLY opened it up and pass them like theyre standing still. theyd go bananas flashing their high beams. beeping. swearing. flipping me off. it was weird. its like theyre mad that they cant box me in. lol

so is my car stock. lol. idno its just time for a change. power isnt everything. the power in my civic seemed to cause road rage. if i went to gingerly pass someone that was going too slow in the left lane. they would try to not let me pass. but when i REALLY opened it up and pass them like theyre standing still. theyd go bananas flashing their high beams. beeping. swearing. flipping me off. it was weird. its like theyre mad that they cant box me in. lol
I think you're gonna miss the power @Sleepingpanda

@Sleepingpanda You're not curious to see the Turbo 10th Si before making a decision?

hate the 10th civc. also the touring model is 27k. i expect the si to be around the same if not more. the type R will be at least 40. im all set at this point. i think the 10th is a real swing and miss for honda...... yea itll still sell. but its too pointy and edgy for me

Back