18x8.5 +30 with these tires. - WILL IT FIT 2012 CIVIC SI COUPE??

ChoyAxxx

Help...

Front tires would be 225/40R18 while rears are 235/40R18.

WILL THEY FIT? NO RUBBING?

Others will want to know your suspension/camber setup

Why the two different tire sizes? I think you will rub the 235 depending on camber settings. @derekfriedrice ran a slightly wider wheel but a higher offset. I think the two setups would be pretty darn close. I would stick to the 225/40. You will still have to adjust camber and maybe make some slight adjustments to the fender to not rub at all. I think derek is much lower than the eibach springs.

From another thread:

what's going on boss, I ran an 18x9+35 with 225/40 tires all around and it was pretty good for me. Just enough stretch to clear most of my rubbing issues, but still have enough rubber to drive crazy. I think that same spec should be just fine for you on d2 springs, because I ran that size on maxed out Ksport Coils lol.

You'll rub if dont have any camber in the rear. Im running 215/40/18 on a 18x9 ET25 with max cambered rear and front and i rub ever once in awhile and that is with fenders rolled.

Reactions: Nix
I'm pretty certain you'll rub on the 235/40's on big bumps and things. You'll need a touch of camber to clear, like Nix pointed out I was dropped a good 2-3 inches though..

Back