Facelift Si Coupe with some GRFXP goodies

blue rocket

Unique Starts Here.
CT
Funny how a few little additions can really set these cars apart from the rest...

all from www.grfxp.com

- JDM Front Emblem
- Orange / Oil Slick H JDM Emblem overlays
- Fog Light Overlays
- GRFXP # sticker

fg4_orange_fire_pearl_si_coupe_grfxp_grafixpressions_jdm_emblems_type_r_fog_light_tints_stickers_neochrome_oilslick.jpg

fg4_orange_fire_pearl_si_coupe_grfxp_grafixpressions_jdm_emblems_type_r_fog_light_tints_stickers.jpg

That looks really cool, the emblem really makes the whole thing pop!

Funny how a few little additions can really set these cars apart from the rest...

all from www.grfxp.com

- JDM Front Emblem
- Orange / Oil Slick H JDM Emblem overlays
- Fog Light Overlays
- GRFXP # sticker

fg4_orange_fire_pearl_si_coupe_grfxp_grafixpressions_jdm_emblems_type_r_fog_light_tints_stickers_neochrome_oilslick.jpg

fg4_orange_fire_pearl_si_coupe_grfxp_grafixpressions_jdm_emblems_type_r_fog_light_tints_stickers.jpg
Looks good dude. I have the same ride 2015 orange si coupe. I like the orange jdm emblem instead of the red I have. Were do you guys get the tuned by vitviper decals, I been lookin everywhere cant find any

Looks good dude. I have the same ride 2015 orange si coupe. I like the orange jdm emblem instead of the red I have. Were do you guys get the tuned by vitviper decals, I been lookin everywhere cant find any
@VitViper has them. Talk to Vit.

Back