Tune

I've been thinking about it myself, I'm thinking springs, camber arms, and tint instead to not void drivetrain warranty since I only play at the track a couple times a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that's right tune from vit with flashpro without intake,exhaust,downpipe
I am currently stock and about 80% in the process of tuning with Vit and I would have to say that it is completely worth every penny!
The car feels much smoother, rev hang is pretty much gone and I can definitively feel the power difference.

I am currently stock and about 80% in the process of tuning with Vit and I would have to say that it is completely worth every penny!
The car feels much smoother, rev hang is pretty much gone and I can definitively feel the power difference.
That sounds very convincing. Which tune did u get?? Since he was 2 one at $100 n the other $250

You would have to get the ultimate tune @ $250. If later on you buy an exhaust/intake/downpipe, you will need a retune @ $100

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

You would have to get the ultimate tune @ $250. If later on you buy an exhaust/intake/downpipe, you will need a retune @ $100

Ok that answers my question.... Thx dude for the input

How long has it taken for you to reach 80% thru the tune?

Biggest thing will be how fast you datalog and send it back to vit. If you wait a while before sending new data logs back to him, the longer it's going to take to be completely tuned.

I'm about at 90-95% by now.
Started on the first of this month and should be done by the end of the month so 3-4 weeks for the whole process I would guess.
There was a few days that Vit was out of the office and I upgraded to priority.

If you want to be done faster I would do the priority. It took me about 2 months to do mine since I did 1 a day and having bad weather. But if you can do 2-3 a day you can be done in about 2 weeks.
You can always take your laptop with you and stop near a Starbucks(WiFi) and send them off to him as soon as you are done. Just to save time Depending on were you are doing your runs.

If you want to be done faster I would do the priority. It took me about 2 months to do mine since I did 1 a day and having bad weather. But if you can do 2-3 a day you can be done in about 2 weeks.
You can always take your laptop with you and stop near a Starbucks(WiFi) and send them off to him as soon as you are done. Just to save time Depending on were you are doing your runs.
That's a pretty good advice... I can definitely do tht

Back