Power monitor

eric.schwartz.

So, just out of curiosity, how many of us here that own 2014 or 2015 Civic SI's actually use the power monitor as one of them on our gauges in the car besides the VTEC monitor for shift light? I'm sorry I just think this power miter gauge next to the fuel efficiency gauges useless. Have the time I don't even turn it on or activate it when I decided VTEC or launch the car.

093a68e9f4697542ddfc880c82dc3619.jpg

78a8a438924ead150a5b91e000fc539b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I never have the power monitor thing on the iMid screen....its usually on the MPG info screen.

Then like I said, I usually am I have mine on the MPG readout screen . that's the most useful Street in the world to me. I was just wondering that's all. Thanks for your response

As far as I can tell, the power monitor just shows throttle position. Not sure if entirely useless but for everyday driving I see no reason to have it on.

As far as I can tell, the power monitor just shows throttle position. Not sure if entirely useless but for everyday driving I see no reason to have it on.
I agree I mean I did look at the shift light a little bit more so and RPM gauge more so than anything else especially when I'm launching more I just feel like driving in VTEC

So, just out of curiosity, how many of us here that own 2014 or 2015 Civic SI's actually use the power monitor as one of them on our gauges in the car besides the VTEC monitor for shift light? I'm sorry I just think this power miter gauge next to the fuel efficiency gauges useless. Have the time I don't even turn it on or activate it when I decided VTEC or launch the car.

093a68e9f4697542ddfc880c82dc3619.jpg

78a8a438924ead150a5b91e000fc539b.jpg

Great for passengers who can't see the VTEC - I find the right foot and the "butt dyno" a better indicator of what's going on when necessary. Like most others the MPG meter is the one for me. It would be nice to get the distance to empty to display at the same time but it's too much trouble and the gas gauge is accurate enough.

I don't use it neither I use the MPG gauge I just keep an eye on the bars next to the E

Yes, like I said, when I feel like watching my SSI or driving it hard and aggressive I just watched the shift light and the RPM gauge and that's the clearest indication to me either bounce off the rev limiter or not. LOL

I don't ever use it it's usually on Pandora up top and phone on the radio haha. Sometime is switch it up to fuel economy but that's about it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back