Official Computer Talk Thread

Normal Google Chrome (always updated to latest version) in Windows 7
do you have any chrome extensions for blocking ads or something? I don't know if it that would cause the blank areas or what.

1f14dbef92389f8b560149febc0150fd.jpg

that's tapacrap doing that. Pause your adblock try it on a desktop and reload the page when you get a chance. See if it's thinking that is an advertisement? I'm guessing almost anything it's that.

that's tapacrap doing that. Pause your adblock try it on a desktop and reload the page when you get a chance. See if it's thinking that is an advertisement? I'm guessing almost anything it's that.

Tapacrap :rotfl: Tapatalk FTW

and it was AdBlock doing it. Thinking it's an advertisement.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-vive-displayport-incompatible,32204.html

"We are aware of user reports of an incompatibility when plugging HTC Vive into GeForce GTX 1080 using the DisplayPort connector. HTC and NVIDIA are investigating the issue. In the interim, we recommend users connect HTC Vive to the HDMI port on GeForce GTX 1080," said Bryan Del Rizzo, Senior PR Manager, Consumer Products.

No I didn't. Just wanted to post this in here since it's related to GTX new graphics card. ;)

your next card?
:rotfl:

Go big or go home. I would get a 1070 or 1080.

Naw I'm kidding. From the specs the 1060 is a beast of a card. I'm not sure why they would do that.. Makes less people buy the 1070/1080.

My buddy might upgrade to the 1060/1070 or 1080 and sell his card (same exact card as me. GTX 970 FTW)

:rotfl:

Go big or go home. I would get a 1070 or 1080.

Naw I'm kidding. From the specs the 1060 is a beast of a card. I'm not sure why they would do that.. Makes less people buy the 1070/1080.

My buddy might upgrade to the 1060/1070 or 1080 and sell his card (same exact card as me. GTX 970 FTW)
Wait for AMDs next enthusiast card. Even if it doesn't destroy the 1080 it'll drive the price down.

Back