Post Your Latest Purchases

c6f355aa2b46741f783dba21d0566662.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice @squiggy. I plan on getting that same phone on my next upgrade, which is very soon. What are your initial thoughts on the phone? I will be upgrading from the S5.

Very nice @squiggy. I plan on getting that same phone on my next upgrade, which is very soon. What are your initial thoughts on the phone? I will be upgrading from the S5.

A little big (I have small hands), but manageable. The curved edges actually make it really comfortable to hold and scroll.

I have been up since 7am and have been messing with the phone quite a bit still setting it up (and showing it off at work) and am only down to 86% battery.

The screen/image quality is amazing and a huge step up from the S4.

I have yet to mess with the Edge features yet.

So far, I only have two real issues with it.

1. The back is as smooth as the front and hard to tell which side is the screen from a feel standpoint when taking it out of my pocket...even though the screen always goes in the pocket facing my leg.
2. Not a fan of the lock screen notification options.

Otherwise, I absolutely love the phone.

A little big (I have small hands), but manageable. The curved edges actually make it really comfortable to hold and scroll.

I have been up since 7am and have been messing with the phone quite a bit still setting it up (and showing it off at work) and am only down to 86% battery.

The screen/image quality is amazing and a huge step up from the S4.

I have yet to mess with the Edge features yet.

So far, I only have two real issues with it.

1. The back is as smooth as the front and hard to tell which side is the screen from a feel standpoint when taking it out of my pocket...even though the screen always goes in the pocket facing my leg.
2. Not a fan of the lock screen notification options.

Otherwise, I absolutely love the phone.
Awesome thanks for the input. Hope you keep enjoying the new phone!

She's not the clothes, jewelry, purses or shoe type :thumbsup: She's cheap like me :giggle:

I tend to be cheap too (well, frugal is a more apt description)...that is why I waited three generations/years to buy a new phone. Of course, if there had been better advances in phones in that time, I probably would have upgraded sooner.

That'd be scary. Did it have any type of foam padding or cardboard protecting it?

Finally decided to upgrade my other money pit and made the jump from a GTX 960 to a fancy new GTX 1070 as soon as I saw them in-stock at Best Buy, so far I am extremely impressed.

GTX 1070 (Box).jpg GTX 1070 (Installed).jpg

Back