Interior trim removal?

how did you get the trim off, im trying to do the same thing on my 2015 si

Trim removal tool

Door handle pops out easily just start on the upper corner.

Shifter collar, you will need to remove complete console under shifter by your hdmi and USB port. Then remove two screws underneath that hold the grey collar on. Oh you will need to remove shift knob too

Air vents haven't figured out yet.

Steering wheel I believe pops out with trim tool

I'm pretty sure the air vents are secured to the dash. You will need to remove the dash to release them.

The steering wheel is definitely attached. It's screwed in behind the airbag.

I'm pretty sure the air vents are secured to the dash. You will need to remove the dash to release them.

The steering wheel is definitely attached. It's screwed in behind the airbag.

The grey trim on steering wheel is screwed in? Damn!

Hey Guys! Does anyone know how to get access to these air-vents? Would like to remove and color trim.glove.png

Your probably going to have to remove the dash for those. You would have to remove the ducting that runs to them to get access to remove them. not 100%sure but you can try looking at the parts catalogue on college hills honda to see if the diagrams they have are of any help.

Yeah that was the first thing I checked out. I was able to access every single bit of silver trim except these two pieces. I was thinking to remove glove box as I saw on a video for replacing air cabin filter.

Panel on the passenger side has a few clips running along the bottom. I would imagine they are accessible from opening the glove box. Problem is, #13 says it's a grommet screw. So that piece may not be able to be removed without pulling the whole upper dash going to the windshield to access that screw.

The vents don't show any screws, so they may be able to come out with a plastic trim tool and pulling forward.

image.jpeg

i think the vents could come out with a trim tool. When I put my proclip on it loosened the silver trim and I had to push it back in. (#7 on the above diagram)

do you guys have any info on getting a 13 si coupe panel off. I removed the screws by the handle. I unclipped it all around and still feels like it's stuck tight in the middle. I cannot get the window switch out either. could use a hand.

Back