What type of gas do you use?

So is 93 available in your area? I don't think I've ever seen 92 at a pump.

I run 91 in colorado because a) compared to prices for regular in upstate NY, I'm still saving about a dollar and b) because of the elevation. This is the only state I've ever seen 85 octane and the midgrade is 87. I get excellent gas mileage (34-36 mpg avg). Get my gas at the kum-n-go (I'm not making that up, almost wrecked my car the first time I saw it)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Most of the west and higher elevation states only have 91 octane as the highest octane available at the pump. 85/87/91 is very common. East coast 87/89/93 is the norm.

I'm used to the east coast, carolinas. It through me for a loop when I had to move to colorado...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Same here Bauer; I moved from NC to UT and thought something was wrong because I couldn't find the 93.

I only run Exxon/Mobil/Esso 97 octane as it seems to give me better fuel economy than many others I've tried (BP/Shell/PetroCan/Pilot). My lifetime average is 39.9US MPG(5.895 L/HK or 16.96km/L) over the past 9,961.5 miles(16,031.4KM)since I bought it. It's a 2015 EX with CVT. I use a scanguage to get the most of my fuel. I drive about 60% highway. I also installed US model HF wheels for less drag. Live in southern Ontario. Love this car.

Back