Test Drove the 2016 Ex-T today.

DonEX-L

2e583e751ae11d6dd22d8a136a509f57.jpg
e9aef52c19d6862b238f46c467277cf6.jpg
df4296271ab6e6c114dca8e967cd6d92.jpg

The exterior photo is the EX with the 2.0l. But the photo of the engine bay is the new Ex-T's I test drove today. I like the new features that I noticed, Heated-non leather seats, Apple's car play whatever, the upgraded subwoofer, the new more animated speedometer, and the center console has a lot more storage. I was not in love with the rear end, but I plan to wait for the coupe before I trade in my 2015 EX-L coupe. The turbo was not that noticeable while driving normally until I was able to accelerate from a stop. Anyone else test drive it yet?

so you're planning to get the 16 coupe potentially? Going with the turbo model?

did you punch it pretty hard on the test drive? Ever driven the si to compare?

Holy crap that engine bay looks busy. The features sound nice especially that heated non leather seats.

I punched it up to 50 mph noticeable quick. It has 173-74 Hp, so the SI is still much faster. But the Turbo is what I love about it. Lol

free samples. Yeah it looks very different compared to previous civic, but the interior feels just like mine. So the test drive felt as if I was driving my own civic. Also! The brake hold feature lets me take my foot off the brake pedal and it will stay stopped until I hit the accelerator. I have no clue why they added this feature, but I guess some people are too lazy to hold down the brakes at a stop. Lol

Ah i see. I don't buy the SI because I don't care that much about having more hp. I like that the non-SI models has enough speed for me to enjoy my drive to and from work and they look great. The turbo is not impressive to be honest. I still love the fact that the civic has it and how it generates more hp for the type of engine it has. So if you're looking for the fastest civic. I would wait for the Type R or turbo SI. My salesman told me that it may be another year before they come out, but there is no official release date.

yeah... could be as late as march for the si to show at dealers from sources I've talked to. Type r - late 2016 as a 2017 model. Some people have already put deposits down though, so it could be a long time for people to see them unclaimed sitting on lots.

ugh, i figured how the 16's looked body wise would grow on me but the engine bay most definitely won't, that looks like a german made it with all that stuff packed in that area!

Back