xXFlash21Xx's TW '15 Sedan

Thanks man! I'm in Myrtle beach SC and they are evacuating most of our area preparing for hurricane Mathew
Ouch. Pennsylvania will be dry and nice. A couple of hours car ride. I will let u use the garage....:)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Haha yeah we are gonna stick it out.
Ok. I got the cold air intake on LATE last night. What a Fu%#&$* pain in the ***. What was Honda thinking with the OEM 10ft.long air box that snaked all around the car. That had to be 10 lbs!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So yesterday I was out driving my car and when I started it back up to head home these lights came up. Said "check e-brake system", "check tire pressure", check abs system" when I turned the car back off and started it up was all gone. IMG_1317.JPG

Did you have your headlights on? If so do you have hids? I had the same lights come on due to my HID kit I had to turn the lights off turn the car off and turn it back on and they would reset and go away, this was in my old 2012 si though.

Did you have your headlights on? If so do you have hids? I had the same lights come on due to my HID kit I had to turn the lights off turn the car off and turn it back on and they would reset and go away, this was in my old 2012 si though.

Yeah I didn't have them on. It's just weird that I get these type of warning lights with hids. Just put some new ones in but never had that problem with my old ones.

I cheated..... My wife has a set on her car. Not a bad wheel for what they are. People like to hate on them since they are "reps" and they are a cheap wheel but! They do make some nice looking wheels and unique sizes. I don't know of any other companies making x.75" widths.

My only gripes with them:

1) Super heavy.

2) Cheap finish. Hey it's a cheap cast wheel though so this is nitpicking.

We haven't had any durability issues but I know they are not the strongest wheel out there.

A heads up on color: They them in several different factories so if you scrape one, you cannot get touch up paint from them and if you order a whole new wheel, the color will most likely not match as they use different paint for different batches as a result of the multiple manufacturing facilities. I have tried to track down touch up paint and chase a wheel from the same batch. No luck. That's what a couple different vendors and XXR themselves told me.

I cheated..... My wife has a set on her car. Not a bad wheel for what they are. People like to hate on them since they are "reps" and they are a cheap wheel but! They do make some nice looking wheels and unique sizes. I don't know of any other companies making x.75" widths.

My only gripes with them:

1) Super heavy.

2) Cheap finish. Hey it's a cheap cast wheel though so this is nitpicking.

We haven't had any durability issues but I know they are not the strongest wheel out there.

A heads up on color: They them in several different factories so if you scrape one, you cannot get touch up paint from them and if you order a whole new wheel, the color will most likely not match as they use different paint for different batches as a result of the multiple manufacturing facilities. I have tried to track down touch up paint and chase a wheel from the same batch. No luck. That's what a couple different vendors and XXR themselves told me.

I'm sure they'll get me by, I'm not trying to make it on any magazine covers in the near future lol I'll just park in the back of any meets play the humble role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back