13 fb6 slow build

$19.99 is what it says on the truck, but after all additional fees plus refill the truck you will end up paying almost $100. Trust me I rented trucks from Uhaul, Budget and Penske many times in the past. You have to reserve few days before to get the truck that you want.

Looking at Silverado/ sierras. I've been using my cousins he's off at work 2 weeks and home 1 so not very often am I able to

$19.99 is what it says on the truck, but after all additional fees plus refill the truck you will end up paying almost $100. Trust me I rented trucks from Uhaul, Budget and Penske many times in the past. You have to reserve few days before to get the truck that you want.
You'll also refill gas in your own truck. I realize there are mileage fees, but I guess it depends on how far you plan to drive the thing. I've never paid that much to rent them.

Why does it have aftermarket grill?

Came on it.. It's a billet plate I guess you could call it over the factory grill. If you look close you can still see the gmc emblem

Well the dealership finally got my car on their site with pictures and a price.. Their asking more than I paid for it :shhhh:image.png

Haven't got to play with the truck much due to having to replace parts already :sadbanana: $1000 at that.. But dealership reimbursed $600 of it so can't complain too terribly much I guess.. Did Bedliner the bed and wash it last weekend and this weekend I've got a bed cover to put on :rockwoot:image.jpeg

what kind of mileage are you getting with that truck?

Back