HFP Coupe Rear on a 13' Sedan

13_FBsix

Miami, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
This is my CBP 13' Sedan with the HFP coupe rear.
Mounted right on, it blocks off a little bit of the rear reflector. I absolutely love the way it looks!

Looks good. I've only seen a few people do the hfp on the sedan. Did you have a shop do it, or how did you end up attaching yours?

So a coupe rear on a sedan. Just the HFP rear skirt not the whole bumper correct? I think that looks real good.

EDIT: Which year coupe parts did you buy?

So a coupe rear on a sedan. Just the HFP rear skirt not the whole bumper correct? I think that looks real good.

Fig installed his right on the sedan bumper.

Fitment is perfect, but the edge of the HFP pops out because it doesnt fit flushed. So what I plan on doing is cutting the inner piece of the kit and having it sit flushed. But other than that it fits right on perfectly.

EDIT: I'll post pics where it pops out a little bit later on today.

It came off my buddies 13' Coupe.

Thanks for the info! Any pics intalled after the modification?

That looks fantastic! Really finishes off the rear bumper. How much work did it take to modify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It wasn't hard at all. The inner side of the HFP needs to be shaved in order for the kit to sit flushed. I posted pics above so everyone can see. It wasn't really that hard.

Looks great man! I can't believe Honda didn't make this option for the sedan. What part of FL are you in?

It wasn't hard at all. The inner side of the HFP needs to be shaved in order for the kit to sit flushed. I posted pics above so everyone can see. It wasn't really that hard.

Appreciate it. What did you use to shave the panel, a Dremel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back