What exactly is required for E85?

Ernesto Montano

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys I live in south Florida, and it's loaded with e85 pumps. Now that I am getting Hondata I'm already looking to biggest bang for buck in terms of price to power. I eventually am going boosted but before then I wanna try an all motor build. As of right now I am getting a 3" downpipe, and am planning on going e85

But my question is, what exactly is required for e85?

As of right now all I am looking at is:

• Deatschwerks 65C Fuel Pump
  • Deatschwerks 1000CC Injectors
  • And ofcourse, a tune.

Do I need to upgrade my fuel rail? And i hear people talk about a fuel sender, which i believe is in the fuel tank itself. Also if anyone knows if the specified fuel pump and injectors are big enough.

So am I reading this right? U can run e85 on a stock fuel pump? All u need is injectors?

I'm on E85 on a stock fuel pump, running Grams 550cc injectors N/A.

So am I reading this right? U can run e85 on a stock fuel pump? All u need is injectors?
he was on yesterday, so maybe he can chime in. I guess vit or the tuner would know better on how far you'd be able to push the stock pump. I know fuel pressure and injector size values can be altered in flashpro. I'd imagine a lot would come down to what mods you're running.

Correct. I'm on a stock fuel pump been running it for a over a year now and my fuel sender hasn't gone out.

he was on yesterday, so maybe he can chime in. I guess vit or the tuner would know better on how far you'd be able to push the stock pump. I know fuel pressure and injector size values can be altered in flashpro. I'd imagine a lot would come down to what mods you're running.
Yeah.. tuner should know everything.

Back