*****LADIES*****

lol i've been around, i've come to scan for things a few times but haven't posted. tapatalk had stopped working on my last phone so i haven't been active. how r u webby!!!

It stopped working? :confused: What phone did you have?

PS: Tapatalk FTW / mobile or full site on phone FTL :hiding:

Tapatalk is garbage. I won't even use it on my new phone and cannot stand it on my tablet. I need to go find an older APK and use that. It was before all the ads and forced curated content ala Facebook.

Tapatalk is garbage. I won't even use it on my new phone and cannot stand it on my tablet. I need to go find an older APK and use that. It was before all the ads and forced curated content ala Facebook.

It's meh on my Amazon Fire Tablet but it's expected for a tablet being on $33 :giggle: I guess I'm the minority. I can't stand using the browser/full site/mobile site of ANY forum on my phone. :(

It's meh on my Amazon Fire Tablet but it's expected for a tablet being on $33 :giggle: I guess I'm the minority. I can't stand using the browser/full site/mobile site of ANY forum on my phone. :(
Have you tried it here? It resizes things automatically

Have you tried it here? It resizes things automatically

Typing a message from my phone browser now.. It's alright.

Tapatalk is much more convenient for me. I have like 6-8 forums that I visit regularly. Much easier to do it via Tapatalk/all in one place.

Typing a message from my phone browser now.. It's alright.

Tapatalk is much more convenient for me. I have like 6-8 forums that I visit regularly. Much easier to do it via Tapatalk/all in one place.
I'm with ya on tapatalk. It's more convenient for me. My computer is posted up in the basement and I only go down there when I have to...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm with ya on tapatalk. It's more convenient for me. My computer is posted up in the basement and I only go down there when I have to...

I was like when did I say that... lol it was back in August.

I have a desktop in the office, laptop in the living room and a tablet in the bedroom but I'm on my phone more often. It's definitely more convenient. :thumbsup:

I was like when did I say that... lol it was back in August.

I have a desktop in the office, laptop in the living room and a tablet in the bedroom but I'm on my phone more often. It's definitely more convenient. [emoji106]
Lol, I didn't even check the date...just scrolled through the feeds today to see what's goin on

Back