Pokemon Go

Definitely gets people taking photos and sharing their website everywhere lmao

:rotfl:

Bet it's good on campus.

That is an understatement. 99% of what I have comes from campus. Went to downtown Ft. Wayne a month or so ago and was severely disappointed as it could not even compare to campus.

Stalled at level 25, as soon as that new tracker comes to the Midwest, I'll be out everyday. I all but stopped playing when Niantic started cracking down on the 3rd party trackers.

It's a shame too because with a decent tracker, my wife and I were walking a few miles a day, now almost nothing.

The Halloween even and now Daily quests have me playing again, but again, can't wait for that nearby/tracker. It's long overdue

Stalled at level 25, as soon as that new tracker comes to the Midwest, I'll be out everyday. I all but stopped playing when Niantic started cracking down on the 3rd party trackers.

It's a shame too because with a decent tracker, my wife and I were walking a few miles a day, now almost nothing.

The Halloween even and now Daily quests have me playing again, but again, can't wait for that nearby/tracker. It's long overdue

If I didn't work on a college campus, I wouldn't be playing. Way too easy to sit at my desk and hit stops, gyms, and multiple spawn points. Add to that the walking to and from my car to my office and between buildings.

Even Hillary Clinton wants us to Pokemon-go to the polls.

Haven't played much. Hubby is crazy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYC Times Square and Broadway/Theatre District were nuts. It was awesome not seeing Pidgey, Weedle, Rattata, Venonat, and Paras very often.

476d30ef664843c526fadf7522067034.jpg

Do you have ditto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back