Local Autocross

I definitely need to do all 6 events next year! I didn't know about BMC until the 3rd event of the season. Glad I went though! Great people and fun times (except for the extremely hot weather in July & August lol)

I'll try to get one BMC event in next year, unless I move back north.

They didn't post the final points tally yet, but I did win the PAX / driver's championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to get one BMC event in next year, unless I move back north.

They didn't post the final points tally yet, but I did win the PAX / driver's championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man! That's awesome!

@bootyluvr - Nice job too. 3rd aint too shabby. (make joke about a thing that happened.)

@Flightmaster127 - Just read the FB post :(

BMC has unfortunately been denied access to all Christina School District sites. This means we no longer have the option of running at Glasgow HS or even Keene ES.

@Flightmaster127 - I see you are on the list for the event this Saturday. Still attending? I know @death_roll isn't attending but will be at the next one (I won't).

I still plan on being there. Probably somewhere between 830-9 for arrival. There's no spots in the shade to fight for and it's 45 min from my house so I'm not rushing to get there extra early.

I still plan on being there. Probably somewhere between 830-9 for arrival. There's no spots in the shade to fight for and it's 45 min from my house so I'm not rushing to get there extra early.

Gotcha.

It's roughly 1 h 33 min (95.3 mi) from me... Hmmm. Trying to plan on what time to leave.

Back