Bluetooth radio not working.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I have a 2013 SI and for some reason only the right side of my car plays music through the Speakers and the left side is silent only when using Bluetooth.
Using FM everything works properly. Has this happens to anyone. I already looked Into the setting of the car and the phone.

In the iPhone:

Settings>General>Accessibility>Hearing>Mono Audio>On/Off...is yours on?

Below that there is also a slider for left/right. Is yours set to the middle of the L R?

I am using the Samsung edge my mono is off.

And it is set to the middle of L - R.

It has been working fine like this morning and when I turned if off and back on my left side was out. But when I turn it to FM it works fine.

If you use headphones connected to your phone, does the music play in both sides (on the same songs you're having issues on).

Do you have an aux cable you can test to plug the phone into the car to test as well?

I got it to work now. I tried restarting my phone tried removing the phone from the car and adding it back it did not seem to work. So I disconnected the battery and turned the key to drain an energy and still waited 15 min. Before connecting it back. Now it work again idk why it did it but hopfully it will not do it again.

Something else I did notice was the the cigarette lighter port is acting up.
If I turn my GPS plug or an adapter the wrong way it will not charge I looked in it to make sure no dirt was in it looks clean but for some reason if you don't turn it right it will not work.

I've had an eBay plug do that before, but my brand name ones that came with the device worked fine. I don't know if that's your issue though.

My cheapy dashcam plugin does this so I used my GoPro one and no problems.

Back