Subaru Debuts 2018 WRX and WRX STi with Performance, Comfort and Safety Upgrades

The whole point of a forum is discussion. Let's punish people for quoting a post. :screwy:

Get out of here you troll:mad:

:404 -troll not found:

He greatly misses you

I wouldn't use the word "greatly"... :rotfl:

He quoted me in few other threads.:screwy: that's 2 week ban on Tacomaworld forum. You're too kind @webby

Yes to get your attention! ^_^

and **** the 2 week ban.

Old quotes result in a 2 week ban there????

+1

If one of the mods is having a bad day

**** the mods! :hiding:

The whole point of a forum is discussion. Let's punish people for quoting a post. :screwy:

Maybe excessive quoting of posts?

:eek:

2015 WRX -> 4.3" multi-function display (top)
2018 WRX -> 5.9" multi-function display (top)

maybe when they do the new model in another 2yrs?

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

It does amaze me that there is such a HIGH demand/want for the hatch to come back but Subaru isn't listening... Do they think it won't sell? Because out of 10 people I'd say 8 would buy the hatch over the sedan (well maybe 8/10 is high lol)

Hatches are becoming more popular as more people discover they need the room to transport all their crap but don't want or cant afford to purchase and a second vehicle. Prime example you can put a dresser in a hatch and avoid having to rent a uhaul if you don't have a truck or helpful friends. Not gonna fit that dresser in 9/10 sedans, trust me I've seen plenty of people try and fail.

So they'll go for $29,995 at Dealers. WRX Markup is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No markup around here.

Invoice pricing or not buying!

How's that usually workout for you? Legitimate question.

Think I found ONE reasonably priced Base WRX when I was looking a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back