bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all fun and games until they legalized weed in Colorado. :pimp::D

:popcorn:

U8GUl0H.jpg

What the flying **** is this bullshit?! :cornmad:

Saw a 2007 STi today. The dealer wanted $20k for it...with 100,000 miles.

Maybe they meant $20k for three STIs.

Saw a 2007 STi today. The dealer wanted $20k for it...with 100,000 miles.

That's actually not too bad, they have an 08 Sti by my house with 103,000 miles and they're asking 23k because its modified. And they have an 06 Evo MR with 110.000 miles for 22k also because its moded and an MR. It's ridiculous and what pisses me off is when you go and trade in a car they lower the value of your car if it's modified, yet when they sell it they raise the price because of the mods and show it off to every customer/online.

yet I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for those cars. the odds are they are beat down for extended time.

You can find running and driving Evo VIII's with service records for <$15k on Craigslist/Facebook all day long. No reason to ever buy one unless you planned on building it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can find running and driving Evo VIII's with service records for <$15k on Craigslist/Facebook all day long. No reason to ever buy one unless you planned on building it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I'm old... No building for me lol

Got the car back from the dealership yesterday.

Taking bets on when she goes back in? :hiding:

do the list the price of the repair work (even though it was under warranty)

How long you got left on the warranty? I'm saying 100 miles & 2 days past. Just enough to get denied on the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back