Ct-e supercharger wait

im tempted to peel mine off...verrrryyyyy carefully
i don't think you can. It seems to be clearcoated over the sticker cause you cant feel any edges lol.

Thanks for the reply, keep us updated once you are more into the tune and if you can post a video that would be awesome, because all I usually find is stage 2 vids on youtube.
the car is great with just stage 1 if your not aiming for high hp. I haven't dynoed my car or anything but its probably around the 250-260whp range. Not the quickest thing in the world but it's enough to pass ppl.

I forgot to ask you guys, did you guys have to get colder spark plugs or are stock ok for a stage 1+?

I am using a one step colder spark plug yeah. I've heard stock is "ok" for little bit on a stage 1+ but it's not a very expensive part and I was already installing the downpipe at the same time which requires me to take off the cowl anyways so I just did it.

Thanks for the replies! One more thing did you guys gap the spark plugs? Or just install them right out of the box?

@Civi9 looks awesome! You're also running the 3.6" pulley right? Stock clutch?
Yes 3.6" and stock clutch. I doubt I'll need to upgrade the clutch with this setup.

Thanks for the replies! One more thing did you guys gap the spark plugs? Or just install them right out of the box?
I gapped mine. Check the other forum. I did a pretty nice DIY.

Now the fun begins!
Haha... I wish... tuning with Vit is super slow. only 2 calibrations this week so far.

Back