Not my first civic...

I finished up the dp last night. For those who don't have acces to a lift for this install... the 3 midpipe bolts are gonna be a real treat. Thank goodness for u joints and air tools. One of the bolts rocketed off and hit me in the cheek and dumbass me wasn't wearing safety glasses. Lesson learned. I would've been in the hospital cause that bolt hurt. But the good news is that was my only injury sustained. Lol.
IMG_1205.JPG

Hasport 70a upper torque ordered. I'll have the wheels on my rims tomorrow.

I finished up the dp last night. For those who don't have acces to a lift for this install... the 3 midpipe bolts are gonna be a real treat. Thank goodness for u joints and air tools. One of the bolts rocketed off and hit me in the cheek and dumbass me wasn't wearing safety glasses. Lesson learned. I would've been in the hospital cause that bolt hurt. But the good news is that was my only injury sustained. Lol.

Did you install the o2 sensor defouler supplier with the header or did you just disable the sensor with flashpro?

I didn't use the defouler. Vit sent a calibration so it wouldn't pop the code. I think I saw u already ordered the tune so I wouldn't install it.

Haven't touched this thread in a while but I updated the first post with current mods. Hope you guys are having a killer weekend!!!!!

Did you install the o2 sensor defouler supplier with the header or did you just disable the sensor with flashpro?
Benefit to the defouler would be if you go back to stock at any point. The sensors are known to get fouled if they're being exposed to catless exhaust for a period of time. The o2 may be useless if you try going back to stock. The defouler could save the sensor if you ever decide to swap back to the oem downpipe.

How are you liking that acuity shifter so far? I've been thinking of getting one.

It's the tits man. Just get one. Just did the springs and shift bushings and the notchy feel it has feels so precise when it comes to shifting in interesting situations. It's just really well built and after some hard canyon runs and daily smashing it's still feeling solid as no other.

Ok cool so I was looking online and they offer the short shifter for 408 or the short shifter full package for 499. Which one did you get and do you know what the difference is? Im guessing bushing and stuff? Also who did you order it from?

Iordered from k series parts. But it came from the acuity warehouse. Last I checked they were the same price at both. The $500 one is the full kit. The lesser one is just the shifter with bushings I think.

Nice! How do you do an edyno? Just do a 3rd gear pull from 2k to redline then upload it the same way as a datalog?

Yup. Just load it to the upload screen and put edyno in comments. If u got a tune from him should be free.

So my dyno came back 5 hp less then before. Lol. I'm not gonna drive around to look for a smooth flat straight empty road in socal. So it is what it is.

I'm pretty much done with the car. I was gonna do the full build but I'm honestly done spending money on car parts. It's just an absolute money pit that has consumed me for many many years lol. I sold all my other cars including parting out my hatch and also sold off most of my extra parts. so I thinks it's time to make a transition to something that's suits the outdoorsman in me. Car will probably go back to stock next month then I'll be looking for a truck. Till then I'm gonna drive the hell out of it. Take care and have a safe weekend y'all.

Last nights I sat in front of the computer for about an hour. Everything in the shopping cart to go s/c the right way. Mouse pointer on the confirm button when it hit me. I'm an idiot.

Can't carry my dirt bike and all my gear in a car.

@ron v I'm on the same boat as you, I was planning on buying a ct stage 1+ by the end of this month but I have been thinking about it.. why spend 4k on something that will make about the same hp as a stock evo or sti? I actually listed my car FS on craigslist the other day lol we'll see what happens.

Back