Colour matching with vinyl

SpaceJam

Alberta, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I have a modern steel metallic sedan and I'm going to vinyl wrap the chrome pieces and I want to try and colour match the body. I found some from Vvivid Vinyl that's a gunmetal colour that looks pretty close but I was wondering if anyone's found a better match. Thank you

I was going to go with black but I wanted to try the colour match first to see how it looks.

Metro Restyling offers samples of all the vinyl they sell. It does cost a little money for the samples but worth it to me to get it right.

I ordered a small roll from 3mvinylwrap.ca so I hope it matches. Realized after I ordered it that they sell swatch books. I'll post pics as soon as I do it.

Looks to be close I might end up doing this next. But I kind of also want to swap for the 2014-15 front end too lol.

Yeah I like the colour but I'm kind of disappointed in myself with how much trouble I had getting the imperfections out. Thinking about trying to find a place that'll match it and put it in a spray can lol

ooo interesting, wonder if it will be a good color match considering modern steel is a pretty complicated color

Back