Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Waiting to install this, I'm just waiting for my wiring, capacitor and amp to arrive! I missed my bass sooo bad!

91007603-E528-4F80-870C-A96080427219_zps7zh7x6b3.jpg

Continued "confusing" my '13 Si.....
14-15 audio unit - fully functional minus lane watch and backup cameras - iMid display retained backup camera - all steering wheel controls retained
14-15 digital/auto climate control - climate controls fully function, auto feature does not work
Auto feature could be made to work, but would require some serious re-wiring of some existing sensors(outside temp, sunlight).

View attachment 55454
man I'm sure others would be interested in what it took to make both of those mods "work". How much was plug and play, or how much modding was required to make them function? I'm guessing you didn't do a DIY for it

@webby - I did not do a DIY, but easily could as it was really just making 3 harnesses, 2 based off of the connectors for the stereo(the main harness for the audio is the same, the iMid and bluetooth ones are different) and the last for the climate control....

Wasn't sure there'd be interest in either, as they are both OEM swaps, and the auto feature not working.....I'll pull some pin outs together and post up what I can.
Only thing that will be missing is a photo of the harnesses that I made, but it's the pin to pin that really matters.

@webby - I did not do a DIY, but easily could as it was really just making 3 harnesses, 2 based off of the connectors for the stereo(the main harness for the audio is the same, the iMid and bluetooth ones are different) and the last for the climate control....

Wasn't sure there'd be interest in either, as they are both OEM swaps, and the auto feature not working.....I'll pull some pin outs together and post up what I can.
Only thing that will be missing is a photo of the harnesses that I made, but it's the pin to pin that really matters.
That'd be awesome

Looks good. I've contemplated vinyl wrap, but don't wanna botch it. Might take a plunge when I get back to the states

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looks good. I've contemplated vinyl wrap, but don't wanna botch it. Might take a plunge when I get back to the states

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I won't say it's easy, but it's not that hard either. Just be patient and use a heat gun or hair dryer religiously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck is this? (see pic) Found this piece of nastiness attached to my engine last night... looks cancerous. Doctor @Nix recommended the best remedy was
1) Full Race downpipe
2) Invidia exhaust.
3) Max throttle

I'm amazed. The monster has been unchained.

Attachments

• 20170420_143949.jpg
    20170420_143949.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Back