Suspension mod\camber adjust.

Sykobabble

Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si Fast Edition
Body Style
Two Door
Hey all. Im thinking of this pairing. Tein lowering springs and truhart struts and shocks. Just wondering what I would need to correct the camber if any. I hate when tires stick out like that lol. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Lowering it won't change the front camber. The rear will gain negative camber as you lower. At around 2" of drop you'll be out of oem camber spec in the rear. Your wheel width will dictate how far out into the fender they stick.

Ok thanks Webby. I'll be leaving the stock rims for a while. So no adjust needed for the rear? Tein drops like 1.2. I really don't want any camber at all. Would I need to purchase anything in order to adjust if need be?

If you'd like the ability to adjust the rear camber, you'd need 2 of these.

Amazon product

At 1.2" drop you should still be within the factory camber range Honda has for spec.

I've been reading around and the tein s.tech sometimes come up as 1.8 drop. I really only want 1.2. Which is correct?

Depends on si/non si ...coupe/sedan and year

IMG_6742.jpg

Your link doesn't work Webby

But I feel yea I don't like the toe out look just waiting to get the control arms and my Full-Race Tball in.

But I feel yea I don't like the toe out look just waiting to get the control arms and my Full-Race Tball in.
Just we are using the correct terminology, it's camber when the wheels tip in or out. Negative camber when the wheels tip in at the top, positive if the wheels are leaning outwards.
Toe is how the wheels turn in or out.

Just we are using the correct terminology, it's camber when the wheels tip in or out. Negative camber when the wheels tip in at the top, positive if the wheels are leaning outwards.
Toe is how the wheels turn in or out.
Oops thanks should have said camber not toe I had a long day yesterday.

I'll find out how much they drop

Got it. Is dorman good stuff?

Back