Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Waiting to install this, I'm just waiting for my wiring, capacitor and amp to arrive! I missed my bass sooo bad!

91007603-E528-4F80-870C-A96080427219_zps7zh7x6b3.jpg
Best door speaker i've ever seen.

What the heck is this? (see pic) Found this piece of nastiness attached to my engine last night... looks cancerous. Doctor @Nix recommended the best remedy was
1) Full Race downpipe
2) Invidia exhaust.
3) Max throttle

I'm amazed. The monster has been unchained.

The hell is that thing? A bong or something?

Just got the Boomba upper torque mount off the car. Anyone here got an 06-11 non-Si? Rare parts! They don't make these anymore as far as I can tell. However, it will give you a serious case of in cabin noise and a headache! Awesome!

After a series of storms that kept us inside for months, this is Toge's first bath of the season. 0421171623.jpg 0421171624_HDR.jpg Don't ask to see the bug graveyard in the front.

Bucket List for the geezer (me, not you) June 2 - 6, tho we'll be at Copperhead Lodge (Blood Mtn) for those in the area June 1.

This is definite: A first time dragon run with my 18-year son who shows great potential in pressing pedal to metal. Other than that i'm not sure what he can do. He's more excited about meeting you guys than being with the old man, that's for sure. Since we'll be paying for cabin expenses anyway, feel free to join us at no expense. Anybody interested should PM me for our schedule. But this is strictly low budget so bring your sleeping bags/air mattresses.

P.S. To avoid minivans and Harleys we'll be doing early/late Dragon runs but generally moving the fun to areas slightly east, which is actually a benefit because of the higher 55 speed limits. All ribs dinners will be complimentary.

I finally got a chance to install my amp and sub! Took me about 1.5 hrs because I was doing it by myself in the garage with bad lighting, I couldn't turn up the sound more than 10 because I would wake up my son and wife lol but man! It hits hard even with the volume set to 10

9E4FC9A3-1DF5-48BE-923F-2218D5617FC7_zps07eszquh.jpg

I finally got a chance to install my amp and sub! Took me about 1.5 hrs because I was doing it by myself in the garage with bad lighting, I couldn't turn up the sound more than 10 because I would wake up my son and wife lol but man! It hits hard even with the volume set to 10

9E4FC9A3-1DF5-48BE-923F-2218D5617FC7_zps07eszquh.jpg
you did it!!

Way to go... nice job! We always knew the engine rocks... now the car rocks too!

Back