2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

I was originally gonna get the RV6 Catted but been reading about rattle issues, was a solution found? I heard people used washers or something to make the DP lower..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't think what users have it here, but I've not seen anyone say anything about washers or rattling.

Im late to the party
does anyone have the Megan racing down pipe for the 1.8?
Im not building a race car but if I can squeeze a little more performance out of the old girl...

@ISOOEFKU - Look into the RV6 R18 down pipe. Probably the nicest one out there at the moment.

https://www.rv6-p.com/civic-18/9th-gen-2012-/

You should also really look into getting FlashPro for your car if you're going to run parts like this. Costly but well worth it. Also, a new DP, especially the non-catted ones, are quite a bit louder than stock. Just be ready.

Im late to the party
does anyone have the Megan racing down pipe for the 1.8?
Im not building a race car but if I can squeeze a little more performance out of the old girl...

I put a 8th gen PLM header(cat delete) into my 2012 EX and it rocks pretty hard, but like already said, really needs a tune(otherwise your engine will run lean)... also keep in mind the stock downpipe is too small, so will have to buy and install a larger diameter downpipe. 8th gen headers are so plentiful and cheap, don't know why anyone would pay any more for a 9th gen header... I personally have had zero issues with it, with the exception of just being a pain to install due to so many bolt on points. I think with a stock or regular muffler you'd probably be fine, but I have a Tsudo cat back and it definitely needs its silencer installed, otherwise it sounds like a small aircraft taking off... But it definitely makes a difference after 5K. And also know you'll need to buy a O2 sensor spacer, its always plus plus plus, just be warned... There is nothing worse than buying one thing only to find out you need to buy another before you can install it... ;)

Reactions: Nix
Anyone still around that can comment on cracking at the top welds with any of the DP's? I noticed the KTuned pipe is a 2 piece whereas most of the others are a solid weld there. I have a 70A hasport RMM on hand. My understanding is that should help prevent the flex that causes them to crack. The PLM Downpipe is definitely more cost effective though...

Never had a problem with my sk2 dp and I’ve been running it for years.

Did you have the RMM the whole time? That seems to be the saving grace for those dp's

Back