Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

ok ok.. I paid msrp, they offered me 6 on trade in for the Si
Wait...they paid you 6k for your 2012 si on trade? Can't believe they went to msrp after trying to mark it up so much.

Wait...they paid you 6k for your 2012 si on trade? Can't believe they went to msrp after trying to mark it up so much.
someone got demoted over it and put in another department. actually, the wrong person got demoted..

These dealerships trying to play games on the Si too? I understand he type r but the Si is definitely not worth any mark up. Ridiculous.

These dealerships trying to play games on the Si too? I understand he type r but the Si is definitely not worth any mark up. Ridiculous.

Correct. I am seeing markup on the Si as well. Some up to 10k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say I'm jealous of you guys. I'd be great to get an r but it's slightly outside of my budget and way outside of my practicality range right now.

I will say I'm jealous of you guys. I'd be great to get an r but it's slightly outside of my budget and way outside of my practicality range right now.

I work 17 hours a day to afford it... it's not easy.

I work 17 hours a day to afford it... it's not easy.

17 may be a slight exaggeration now that I think about it. More like 12-14

I shoot for sixty hour weeks if they allow it. There's some BS overtime ban right now but I'm still working my day off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back