Muffler and Resonator Delete

Vins Ramirez

Hello fellow 9thgen owners.

I wanted to address being straight piped from the cat back. What I've done to my car is replace both muffler and resonator with straight pipes and kept the stock tip. I initially did the muffler delete and wanted to be louder. You either hate it or love it because it sounds good at cold start, and you can make it pop pretty loud. On the other hand, deceleration from high rpm's have extreme drone and will embarrass you due to how ricey it sounds. All the clips are for the muffler and resonator delete. There are all videos taken in a span of 3 months or so.

In my opinion, muffler delete only is the way to go if you're on a budget and just want noise. After being straight piped from the cat back, I wish I would have invested the money into a real cat back.

Thank you guys!
-Vins

I have the same setup, yeah it's horrible drone when deaccelerating but drive around normally and down shifting is sexy af. I like when it pops and whatnot. Debating on putting the resonator back on but for now the straight pipe from the cat back works for me. Debating also on the invidia N1 compared to this since I'm used to my straight pipe

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back