Ernie's '13 TF Fb6

Ernesto Montano

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys I've been on the forums for around a year now but I don't really post too often.

To introduce myself, I got into cars just recently a year ago when I got my coupe, and ever since I've been hooked. I'm a senior in high school and I've done alot of work on cars myself in the past year. My best friend bought a project miata to drift and I've put in probably over 300 hours building it with him. Unfortunately last time we took it drifting we started hearing some rod knock and we are further investigaing the situation and are planning to either engine swap or build the current engine, we'll see.

Anyways, around a month ago I traded in my CB '13 LX Coupe in for my current Si

I'll post a few pics of my old civic

013d09d34a33ee2b4e7f66c8eb8b5a7c.jpg

e7e445ca8428f1331248aaab631fe3cc.jpg

And here's the new fb6. As of now I have a hood bra and a bayson lip

ca5577c8630c4804bc5057663ab8b7f1.jpg

960ada9f3845b0d7d3b38d6173a01993.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Congrats on the car swap. Any pics of the miata you've been building?

Yes, congrats on the upgrade man! So, how long until you start really modding it? Lip is a good start.

I'm a broken record but dude, Progress 22mm rear sway and a good set of coils will really make that car sing. Flashpro and tune with a nice DP. Bam! How the car should have come from the factory.

Yes, congrats on the upgrade man! So, how long until you start really modding it? Lip is a good start.

I'm a broken record but dude, Progress 22mm rear sway and a good set of coils will really make that car sing. Flashpro and tune with a nice DP. Bam! How the car should have come from the factory.
Yeah those are literally the only things that I really want to do to the car. Problem is, I'm not sure where to start. I want to have a nice stance and have good handling, but man do I also want some more power and to sound nicer.. Gotta keep thinking.

Nice bro! I bet you're enjoying the power of the Si even if its stock. I would suggest a PRL CAI and a full race 3" setup plus a tune with flashpro of course, dont run aftermarket parts without a tune the car won't run well... Congrats!

Yeah sorry I didn't specify. In my head there's like stance nation, and then track car stance. I like the track car stance, which in my books is like no wheel gap and offset flush with the fender. And thanks!

You didn't swap wheels to the new car?
I did not. I got the wheels that were on the LX when I bought the car and they weren't in the best condition (black was fading and every wheel had curb rash) and they were cheap wheels as well. I just didn't bother.

Nice bro! I bet you're enjoying the power of the Si even if its stock. I would suggest a PRL CAI and a full race 3" setup plus a tune with flashpro of course, dont run aftermarket parts without a tune the car won't run well... Congrats!
Yeah this car is fun as hell man. Makes me smile every time. And the only reason I haven't don't anything is because of that 700 dollar flashpro. I most definitely know it's worth it but as a high school student I can't ignore the price tag

Listen to this. I went to a jeep meet because one of my good friends owns one. They hosted a free raffle and there was legit like 500 people entered. Well me and 3 more of my friends won something and they only raffled off like 10 to 15 things. Those odds, huh?

Well. I got these. Anyone know if these are any good? They're free so if they're no good, no big deal.

0342a360410dd4662675b42d44ef6206.jpg

4097d7eb2f064903a43aa5a75a357bc2.jpg

I'm a noob when it comes to lights because I've never done research on it

Yet the language says English or Spanish for me up in the top right

Anyone know how loud a 3inch DP with no cat is with stock exhaust. How about with cat?

any reason for running so much negative camber in the rear? Looks like you're not even close to rubbing back there?

Back