Suggestions for camber adjustment arms

Intrepid

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si HFP
I have a 2012 Civic Si with the HFP suspension
According to the alignment shop they cant get the rear camber set ideally, they can get it close but they said they would need to put adjustable camber arms on it to achieve it

which camber arms should i go with ?

I have a 2012 Civic Si with the HFP suspension
According to the alignment shop they cant get the rear camber set ideally, they can get it close but they said they would need to put adjustable camber arms on it to achieve it

which camber arms should i go with ?
dorman camber arms - spc brand in a dorman box.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/littleshaks-orange-blossom-special-build.13617/page-2#post-361603

info and link ^. They sell them as single pieces, so you need to order 2 of them to fit the rear.

How long does it take to put these rear camber arms in? Mine just got in today, looking to install tomorrow
0f243775054de1c2f32cf85a725bfa25.jpg
cd426b9d83fb524cb44c72e0d5917db1.jpg

Should only take an hour per side.
My suggestion is to put a jack under the rear spring to keep it compressed while you remove the control arm.
Set the adjusters to max distance per the instructions then let the alignment shop tweak as needed. Just make sure they don't extend beyond the stated range.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks, that's how I have them set, but if don't have a big enough wrench to adjust the camber any more. I'll let them know about the specs when I take it in for the alignment. You were right on the money though, about an hour per side.

That's one area I know about on my car. My rear tires sit at -1.8° and can't be adjusted. It makes good for turning the rear suspension but it wrecks rear tires. That's with the stock HFP suspension setup.

I think since I put on the adjustable arms my camber got more negative, before it was slight, now is noticeable. I'll be getting my alignment done when I get back from Ohio, I won't be driving it, but I rotated the tires when I put the arms on because there was some tire wear visible

That's one area I know about on my car. My rear tires sit at -1.8° and can't be adjusted. It makes good for turning the rear suspension but it wrecks rear tires. That's with the stock HFP suspension setup.
You could get adjustable arms to reduce the rear camber.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ah yes. Probs why things were posted in here.

Yeah, I have the spc adjustable arms on already, just not a big enough wrench to get them where they need to be. Tried vice grips, they weren't working, figured I'll leave it to the pros. I needed an alignment anyways.

Yeah, I have the spc adjustable arms on already, just not a big enough wrench to get them where they need to be. Tried vice grips, they weren't working, figured I'll leave it to the pros. I needed an alignment anyways.
What size do you think those bolts are, 17, 19, 21 or 22 mm?

I'm guessing at least 25mm. The instructions that came with them mention a 32mm, but the nicest I have right now is a 17mm and 7/8", neither was too close

Back