My Journey - Civic Si, S2000, and beyond

Do you work at one of the assembly plants in TN?

I work at the Franklin HQ for North America, but we are not far from the Smyrna Plant. Its a really cool place to tour too if you guys ever stroll through near Nashville.

Very nice car man!

Thanks Nix! I have been driving it in ways you would appreciate ;) haha

That Nismo :thumbsup:

Thanks! I love it. I feel there really isn't much mod wise I will even have to do to it at all

I will however need to find sites for decent Exhausts, Springs (Tein I am thinking), and whatever intake works best even though I have already put K&N Drop in filters, which made an immediate difference in MPG and throttle response

I imagine hks makes an exhaust for the 370, or good ole stillen. Arc, tanabe, greddy, or magnaflow may be done other options to look into.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I imagine hks makes an exhaust for the 370, or good ole stillen. Arc, tanabe, greddy, or magnaflow may be done other options to look into.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I always forget about Magnaflow's aftermarket parts are not just for American muscle lol..I may look there first. I know that there are some that are well over $1,800 which I refuse to spend haha

Checkout ArmyTrix for exhausts. They have a 3 setting valvetronic muffler so it doesn't always have to be loud. I know they make 370 and GT-R parts.

https://www.armytrix.com

I still think Powerhouse Amuse from Japan have the best looking rear bumper for the 370. I swear I have not shopped for parts for one of these cars before....

14791l.jpg

Back