VNPP's build thread - the "stealth fighter"

An update on the accident: it still isnt fixed. I left it for the past two weeks and they haven't even gotten started. So im taking it back this weekend and they're gonna do it Tuesday-Wednesday and then Itll be fixed. Im kind of annoyed that they had it without even doing anything. Rrrrrrrgh

Meh that's unacceptable. What were they doing ? WTF! I would be mad...

How do you like the tsudo catback?

I LOVE it! I would recommend it for anyone who dosen't want a ricey sound. Sounds really deep, and not extremely over-the-top loud.... But... it still is pretty dang loud haha

I just got in my first accident in my parking lot. :(
Thankfully it wasnt my fault so insurance should fix everything. I got hit by someone backing out that didnt see me right behind their car! My poor baby :(
epanysu6.jpg

y6uqydeq.jpg

6aju7avy.jpg

Ouch dude! That happened to me last July as well, except my driver side rear door got the hit, lady reversed into me and was claiming she checked her blind spots but didn't check her mirrors...she paid for the new OEM door + labour + paint. I hope you get that fixed soon!!

Its been a while since the last time I've updated this!

The fog lights are coming off next week, i want that flat black look back, and they havent worked correctly since day one, no matter how many people i have take a look at them. So good riddance to that foglight kit. I may get a different kit a litte later though.

Also now that FP is out.... Im making plans to go turbo THIS summer!!!!!!!! :woot:

Lol thanks @Nix, that's the plan. Since ill be interning for 6 months with no school i can focus on what really matters haha. Then I'll really be ready for the dragon!

Reactions: Nix
So i came home from work today to find this beauty sitting in the driveway!
V6 Buick Century!
dasagazu.jpg

My great-granddad passed away a few years ago, and now its been passed on to my 15 year old brother whos been in love with this car forever.... now all he needs to do is pass his drivers test in december! Lol
But for real, its a nice car and the seats feel like getting massaged by a bunch of tiny marshmallow hands:love1:
Just needs tint and pimpin rims. haha :pimp:

My family dosent have that car anymore, the sitting around for the last few years were pretty bad and we couldnt get the engine to run right again. So now my brother drives the ever so manly Chevy aveo :giggle:
My dad got a Shelby Dakota which is pretty cool though. I thought Shelby only did Mustangs, but my dad's got a little racing truck now haha.

Can't believe I missed your R18 build. Lookin' really good. :thumbsup:
Any plans for lowering?

Thanks!! Yeah, its easy to miss being the stealth fighter and all haha. And not for the moment, I just really want that turbo lol. But I feel like this summer I'm probably gonna do multiple upgrades. I'm not opposed to lowering, maybe a little less than stock but not too much. Gravel roads by where I live kinda suck...

Its been a while since the last time I've updated this!

The fog lights are coming off next week, i want that flat black look back, and they havent worked correctly since day one, no matter how many people i have take a look at them. So good riddance to that foglight kit. I may get a different kit a litte later though.

Also now that FP is out.... Im making plans to go turbo THIS summer!!!!!!!! :woot:
Yeah!!! Flashpro for r18. Now I kinda wish I kept my r18 and save up that cash lol. Big upgrades coming up for you huh. Can't wait to see it :)

Hey @JTan24!! Yeah, hopefully some big upgrades coming soon! Still jealous that you upgraded to an Si though!!!! Hahaha

After a pretty good 5 years, the car is almost stock again, and in a few months I'll be selling the mods and the car. So this wraps it up for the old stealth fighter! For sure a great car and it saw me through college, summer internships, and my Plasti-dip phase. I'll be selling the Tsudo catback, Motegi rims (with TPMS) and a few other things for pretty much the cost of shipping. So if any of the R18 people are interested in a few months when I get back to the US, I'll have more info and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a pretty good 5 years, the car is almost stock again, and in a few months I'll be selling the mods and the car. So this wraps it up for the old stealth fighter! For sure a great car and it saw me through college, summer internships, and my Plasti-dip phase. I'll be selling the Tsudo catback, Motegi rims (with TPMS) and a few other things for pretty much the cost of shipping. So if any of the R18 people are interested in a few months when I get back to the US, I'll have more info and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sad to see you leaving us. You got a great r18. What will you get next? 10th gen civic?

I am definitely interested in your tsudo catback (that should fit sedan right) and other stuffs.

Hit me up when you are ready.

Back