Rocket League (PC/PS4)

I'm better than the other rookies and got another group to rage quit while my partner puttered around like a buffoon...kinda like I do when I played with @bootyluvr.

20170314221252_1.jpg

That must have been a fluke... Cifer0730 was with you the entire game? I don't believe it ;)

When you play again...remember I have a highly active dog that keeps me busy all the time....

I'm packed full evenings until at least Monday.. Shoot me a message, I might get in to play.

I wish they would make another twisted metal. That was the first game I ever played online. Off dial up.

I have disabled the cross-platform option. I only play with other PC players.

You hate non-pc players that much? You own a Xbox.

Oh I was waiting for your post in this thread. Not bad on the 7 minute reply.

James-Corden-Not-Bad.gif

While I do own an Xbox One... it hasn't been on in a while and my Xbox Live membership has been canceled. I am looking to sell it. So if you know anyone spread the word :) Xbox One S 500GB edition

Autumn Update.... Caused the game to crash for me. Every ******* round.. :cornmad:

First 'Rocket League' Halloween event kicks off October 16th

There may be an emerging backlash to loot boxes in video games, but that isn't stopping Psyonix from hyping them up. Rocket League is holding its first-ever Halloween event between October 16th and November 6th, and it's ushering in a new event system that encourages you to earn crates. The more you play online, the more you earn a special event-only currency (Candy Corn) to spend on event-specific keys (Decryptors) that unlock crates holding Halloween-themed perks. You'll occasionally get lucky with crate drops, but you'll otherwise have to buy as many crates and Decryptors as you can.

Source: https://www.engadget.com/2017/10/15/first-rocket-league-halloween-event/

Back