"Lucy" - 2017 Rallye Red Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback

Wait wait wait..... the sport touring comes on 235/40 tires? That's some serious meat. Most non-Si civics came with 205 width tires. Thats quite the jump. I know it says "sport" in the name but sheesh! I think even the 12-15 Si only came on 225/40's.

Wait wait wait..... the sport touring comes on 235/40 tires? That's some serious meat. Most non-Si civics came with 205 width tires. Thats quite the jump. I know it says "sport" in the name but sheesh! I think even the 12-15 Si only came on 225/40's.

The sport and the Si use the same wheel so prob the same tire too.

38815d66b3c99423c4b5f5ccf0acc09c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice and beefy..

Like santi said, the Si is the same.
The sport touring is a better car than the Si, in my opinion. Aside from the LSD, but a good driver makes more of a difference than that does. The rest of the tech/interior features (plus it's a hatch and the sedan Si and Coupe Si are FUGLY) are much better.

Reactions: Nix
Nice and beefy..

Like santi said, the Si is the same.
The sport touring is a better car than the Si, in my opinion. Aside from the LSD, but a good driver makes more of a difference than that does. The rest of the tech/interior features (plus it's a hatch and the sedan Si and Coupe Si are FUGLY) are much better.

This.

I liked the sport touring even with the cvt over the new si. The wheels are wider than my 9th gen si which I'm a little jealous of, but overall I think it's a great car so far in the month or so I've had it.

Also I had to check and my rear emblem was not crooked so maybe someone was having a bad day at the factory when yours was built.

This.

I liked the sport touring even with the cvt over the new si. The wheels are wider than my 9th gen si which I'm a little jealous of, but overall I think it's a great car so far in the month or so I've had it.

Also I had to check and my rear emblem was not crooked so maybe someone was having a bad day at the factory when yours was built.

Our buddy in Florida has a crooked one too, but didn't notice until after it was swapped with the Type R H's. Ours will be soon.

My '12 came with wimpy 215's

Back