Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Wonder if he fell asleep. Glad you're alright. That other car looks terrible. Rip

Glad you're safe...such a shame about it all. I hope their family can find peace in this tragedy. Hope there won't be too many problems with the insurance company on your end.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Didn't really do anything my si. Drove the beast up to Santa Barbara to chill with my bro. Also had the pleasure of stopping by procivic's garage and meeting Stu and Rudy. They are as chill as they seem in the videos. I'll be installing some stuff I picked up from them soon.
IMG_1803.JPG IMG_1781.JPG

It's that time. Well not really. This is the first change since the rbc swap and I've been running her hard as far as tuning and a couple of long road trips. She's been running great. She deserves it. H22 in that abandoned accord but the fence. Hmmm. IMG_1808.JPG

Installed the Progress 22mm RSB, Moog endlinks and Energy Suspension bushings. I was really surprised the size of the bushings compared to the factory and even the ones that came with the bar.
Bushings front.jpg Bushings top.jpg
The left one is the factory, middle is Progress one that came with the bar. The right one is the Energy Suspension.

Last edited:
cd7a2a6495c970dc5936f38e5c875629.jpg
e3b2bcb744ea36bee0ff1c49948e6640.jpg

Finally got the downpipe on this week, and took it for a tune today. RV6 catted, only real performance mod (drop in filter doesn't count), made 205/177 on a brand new loaded dynojet. Torque curve is prairie flat, I'm pretty happy. Will have to get the screen shots of the dyno pulls.

What's our stock numbers? Cause I'm wondering if it's worth going with bolt ons or saving for turbo

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What's our stock numbers? Cause I'm wondering if it's worth going with bolt ons or saving for turbo

If U go full bolt on go rbc. In my opinion, it's just an added benefit if I want to go turbo in the future. I love my rbc swap. If u want to go s/c make that decision now and don't waste money on intake parts. I'll be turboed hopefully by this time next year. Hopefully.

When we gonna get some runs in?

If U go full bolt on go rbc. In my opinion, it's just an added benefit if I want to go turbo in the future. I love my rbc swap. If u want to go s/c make that decision now and don't waste money on intake parts. I'll be turboed hopefully by this time next year. Hopefully.

When we gonna get some runs in?
I feel you on that! And join my crew! We are meeting in riverside on the 30th

How would you guys spend 1.2k on a stock Si? The wife is letting me spend our tax money on myself for once[emoji28]

Depends on what you are looking for. You could get a good set of summer tires and rims and probably some lowering springs and depending on what you purchase, maybe even the Progress 22mm rear sway bar. (Personally recommend the sway bar) You could get yourself a flashpro and downpipe, best thing you can do for more power.

Back