Worst Cities For Traffic In The World - Who's On Top?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
United States Looking Bad In This List Of Most Congested Cities -

oLXEsTx.jpg

9i2aCr7.jpg

anyone feel the pain? I know @FooBird made the top 20

I drove through LA (405, 101, 5, not including all the little freeways) probably 2-3 times a week to push from SD up through Fresno. That should be a ******* prison sentence. I think riverside and San Bernardino counties are far worse (10,91 etc). Here in north county SD we have the 78 to 15 merge which is horrible. Makes a 15 minute drive take an hour or more without accidents. And don’t get me started on the 805. Like 10 miles of horror.

But the 101 405 merge is the absolute worse most frustrating thing u will have to drive through ever. At least in the continental US. It once took me 10 hours to make it from Santa Barbara to SD which should only be 3 1/2.

If u want to experience some badass traffic take a little trip down here to So Cal. You won’t be let down.

• Staff
Spent 2hrs every day round trip commuting to/from work in LA traffic. Drove ~8 miles on the 101 every day and wanted to blow my brains out. I feel you

I think the traffic here is bad, and gives me road rage. That picture confirms that if i were in California id probably wind up strangling someone. I don't know how you guys put up with that.

Back