Assassin's Creed Origins

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Had a buddy of mine recommend the new AC: Origins and I got it. The graphics are very nice and the gameplay overall is definitely Assassin's Creed. However, the combat engine seems to be improved, more Witcher-like than previous AC games I've played. Viewing distance though is where it's at. Here are a few screenshots.

upload_2017-11-16_20-7-37.png
upload_2017-11-16_20-6-59.png
upload_2017-11-16_20-8-46.png

One complaint - I really don't care who exactly was involved in the development of my video games; however, Ubisoft decided that the main loading screen is going to state that this "was designed, developed, and produced by a multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities." I DON'T CARE! I don't need, nor particularly want, a statement every time I go to play my game that Ubisoft doesn't discriminate and that they're politically correct. The addition of this has ZERO bearing on whether I buy the game; it might actually detract from it. I want to play video games and not read political statements while I do it.
upload_2017-11-16_20-15-15.png

Kinda dumb they would put that in there. Never really thought or cared about any of that when gaming haha. Make a good game. That’s all that matters to me.

Weird....that would eventually annoy me a bit but then you start not to notice it.

How long does the message stay up? I mean you have SSD's bro. You shouldn't even be able to read the entire thing :giggle:

Maybe I'm just worn down with the messaging and virtue signalling everywhere these days.

@bootyluvr, that screen sits for about 10 seconds during load. I'm pretty sure it's paused to stay open that long.

Back