bootyluvr's 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan

That thing is pristine.

Thanks. It was definitely well maintained by the previous owner. I'll have to take a picture of the engine bay. My buddy that was detailing it opened the hood (just to check it out/clean leaves out of the areas) and was like DAMN this engine bay is meticulous :thumbsup:

Looks extremely nice

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I was expecting a snarky reply ;)

Reverse and License Plate Bulbs arrived today.

Probably will install them tomorrow.
5420be15163d231f3b1f73800ff8525b.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling a lot more will go into this car then a spoiler and some lights.

I think I might have a 2007-2008 TL-S rear swaybar......but have to check

How much we talking? Hundreds? Thousands?

How much of an improvement is the rear sway?

Massive improvement for handling, but TL-S rear sway with stock front could offset the balance of the car and make it pretty prone to oversteer

LED retro varies, id actually suggest seeing if you can get your hands on the koito bi-led projectors which could pretty easily bolt into your headlights, theyre oem for most subaru and lexus led projectors

Massive improvement for handling, but TL-S rear sway with stock front could offset the balance of the car and make it pretty prone to oversteer

LED retro varies, id actually suggest seeing if you can get your hands on the koito bi-led projectors which could pretty easily bolt into your headlights, theyre oem for most subaru and lexus led projectors

Its old man we are talking about.....but yeah, it helps. I had to make custom brackets as the bar hits the body in the middle ever so slightly.

I got a TSX projector to pretty much bolt up to the stock headlight. Just lost 1 of 4 attachment screws.

Its old man we are talking about.....but yeah, it helps. I had to make custom brackets as the bar hits the body in the middle ever so slightly.

Yeah I'm fine with stock suspension. I know it's not a performance car and won't be taking it on the twisties :giggle:

Back