9thcivic's 2017 Toys For Tots Donation Thread

996044b6ca1829db547760f79f905e5b.jpg

They had no ponies or unicorns. I was so upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! sorry to hear :(

It's pretty rough. 34 1/2 weeks pregnant, in another state, with a stuffy nose and coughing up a lung. Thankfully I'm progressing through it fairly quickly (or so I'd like to think) and I'm done with work. Now I get to rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Toys For Tots Shop!

tf1.jpg

tf16.sized.jpg

tf19.sized.jpg

tf21.sized.jpg

tf13.sized.jpg

tf24.sized.jpg

tf22.sized.jpg

tf14.sized.jpg

tf17.sized.jpg

tf15.sized.jpg

tf18.sized.jpg

tf20.sized.jpg

tf25.sized.jpg

tf26.sized.jpg

tf7.sized.jpg

tf6.sized.jpg

tf27.sized.jpg

tf5.sized.jpg

tf4.sized.jpg

tf3.sized.jpg

tf2.sized.jpg

tf10.sized.jpg

tf11.sized.jpg

tf9.sized.jpg

tft2017_1_001.sized.jpg

:santa::santadance: $810.81 in donations this year :santadance::santa:

A huge thanks to everyone who donated and made this year possible. A special thanks goes out to the shoppers this year - @MrsJrotax101 @jrotax101 & @02civic_rida at The Weight House in Orlando, FL matching a percentage of donations made through his friends/clients. This wouldn't have been possible without all of the help. :bighug:

@02civic_rida live streamed the whole thing on instagram and facebook at the same time (with two phones) for a while and then cut back to just Facebook live. This is why you can see him holding two phones in a bunch of the pics. He was getting ideas for toy purchases and collecting more donations as we shopped! Here is what he posted before going live:

Let's make this interesting.

For any amount donated up to $100, The Weight House will match an equal percentage of it. So $1=1% $25=25%. Send it to Venmo and I'll post my SC below.

To be clear, $1=1%. The amount we are working with is $500.00. So that would be $5.00. If we can get $100+ of donations, we will double the amount. Share this and tell your friends about it. You have 60min from now. Go!

He got and extra $50 in donations while we shopped, which is what brought us to an extra $300 ($250 from The Weight House and $50 from donors)

We can't thank them enough for their love, help, and support!

U guys donated a 8th gen si on rpf’s!?!??? Now that’s generous.

But seriously awesome. Dig the “kicking me smalls” shirt.

Some great memories have been had with that FA5. :giggle:

Thanks on the shirt. I couldn't fit in my 9thcivic shirt anymore, so I had to pick something appropriate. :rotfl:

Back