New canadian member

congrats and welcome to the forum. How do you like it? Any plans for your new civic?

I would like to do a couple mods. I am a heavy duty mechanic but not super up in the car world. Looks like downpipe and short shifters are the way to go. Trying to find laminex for my fog lights but seems 12 is so different from the other 9th gens lol.

I would like to do a couple mods. I am a heavy duty mechanic but not super up in the car world. Looks like downpipe and short shifters are the way to go. Trying to find laminex for my fog lights but seems 12 is so different from the other 9th gens lol.

Don't forget to upgrade the rear sway bar. Then you have the three best bang for your buck upgrades that make the car a blast to drive.

The downpipe will require FlashPro and a tune.

So tune when I buy the downpipe. Got it. I think I will do the short shifter once I find the right one to order to Canada for the right price.

So tune when I buy the downpipe. Got it. I think I will do the short shifter once I find the right one to order to Canada for the right price.

Check out acuity instruments full shifter kit. Best short shifter imo. Looks like the cars in good hands though!!

Great to know when I want to switch to HIDs! Thank you!

I'm looking for a reliable website to order engine parts (again, the downpipe, flashpro, sounds like sway bar now.) Just not looking to get hammered on shipping and duty fees ha ha.

Yup. I think I’m on my 3rd vit tune bout to go on 4. If I could do it again I would’ve gone fbo from the start to save a bit of money. Nay I would’ve gone supercharger from the start but it was a huge learning experience up to this point.

Looking more at the KTuner V2 but wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I won't be custom tuning for a bit until I finish my mods, is there base maps for KTuner?

Back