Automotive Videography

Sounds fantastic, but i lost a lot of love for Matt when he bought this:

Raving about how its a rare color and in perfect condition and plans to hack it up into a safari build

That thing looks way too nice. Like, the beginning shots make the paint and body look pristine. If he really does the lift and takes it off-roading....:sadwavey:

Why not just build a buggy with a 2332 in it? Thing would do wheelies up dunes. Instead he rather hack a beautiful thing for YouTube views. Gets me kind of pissed off inside lol.

Hes getting some views, but a lot of people are rightly pissed for taking a near perfect survivor car when there are so many better 911 candidates for a safari build. Never even seen a Cassis red 911 before and hes gonna repaint it

I like the way the new ones look but the style nsx in this vid is easily in my top 3 favorite hondas. Be to scared to drive it if I owned one.

******* street legal nascar. I’m so happy they didn’t get rid of the stick shift. Some how. Some day. I will have a vette.

active aero that is responsive to the steering wheel

View: https://youtu.be/nZ2l4zWqSJI

Zenvo premiered the road-going TSR-S at March’s Geneva Motor Show and with it, launched a new type of rear wing unlike anything we’ve seen before.

Dubbed the Centripetal Wing, the carbon fiber monstrosity moves whenever the steering wheel is turned. For example, when the hypercar is being steered around a right-hand bend, the wing aggressively slants to the left.

Back