2018 Honda Accord

That graph looks like a joke. Seriously every new turbo car thqats been put out has a flat torque curve across the whole powerband. It looks like someone used photoshop to shrink the 2.0t graph and drop it in the middle.

That is quite a different outcome compared to Road & Tracks dyno. I know results will differ between dyno types but I wouldn't think there would be such a huge difference.

2018 Honda Accord Named 2018 North American Car of the Year

TORRANCE, Calif., Jan. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The all-new 2018 Honda Accord, the 10th generation of America's most popular car, has earned the prestigious 2018 North American Car of the Year award. Accord's win marks the third consecutive year that a Honda model has received top honors from the North American jury of automotive journalists, with the Honda Civic and Honda Ridgeline winning the car and truck awards in 2016 and 2017, respectively.

2018_Honda_Accord_Touring_2_0T_027.jpg

Source: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...north-american-car-of-the-year-300582471.html

Funny this article comes out of Torrance. The beach city only a stones throw away from Compton and the LBC.

Funny this article comes out of Torrance. The beach city only a stones throw away from Compton and the LBC.

I found another article that I linked initially but it had a video that auto-started when I clicked the link... So I said **** that and found this article lol

Honda Corp headquarters is in Torrance, so that’s why the story shows Torrance. They also have testing facilities and stuff all there.

Hmm. Interesting. I always thought they were in riverside. I know they have a huge parts facility there.

Bulk of the Ron V fam lives garden grove, Torrance, Santa Ana, Westminster area. I’m there a lot. That’s why I was kind of shocked I didn’t know that. Being a small time Honda fan.

Back