FULL TESLA MODEL 3 REVEAL

I’ll wait for the way cheaper non safety hazard rip off Chinese version to come out.

That hood mechanism is ridiculous.

• Staff
I cannot fathom the thinking behind the hood release at all.

• Staff
Tesla Announces Fourth Quarter Losses Of 675 Million Dollars

Tesla has posted its worst-ever quarterly loss, confirming that it lost $675 million in Q4 2017, largely due to Model 3 delays.

In 2017 alone, Tesla lost almost $2 billion, despite reporting a revenue of roughly $12 billion. As Ars Technica notes, the electric automaker continues to spend more money than it makes.

Although the Model 3 premiered in the middle of 2017 as planned, Tesla failed to meet its original production targets for the entry-level electric sedan. In the quarter after the car’s global premiere, just 266 units were delivered to customers. In the fourth quarter, only 1550 examples were delivered. By the end of Q1 2018, Tesla anticipates it will be churning out 2500 Model 3s per week and 5000 per week by the end of Q2 2018.

In a letter issued to investors, Tesla suggested that even these projections may not be achieved.

I was reading about Tesla pricing this morning. It also mentioned ford being over 100k vehicles down in production due to supply issues. Toyota and Vw are having major issues at their plants in China due to their covid spike. Auto industry is a mess

Back