Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

She's fun and SUPER SEXY. But fast my friends she is NOT.
Oh EXTREMELY Loud too. The exhaust hits the perfect notes....deep and throaty but you KNOW it's a Honda at the ear. If you know what I mean. I'm almost finished putting on the pretty things so I'll post some pictures of the ol'girl once I bathe her. Finger prints all over her.
193 atw isn't bad. That's actually really close to the factory rated 207HP. Only a 7% loss.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Factory was 201 mine had 171 I'm up to193 with FULL bolt on. I am changing plugs tomorrow I'm sure 57K miles makes a difference.The baby needs her bottle.

Last edited:
Half by hand, half with a buffer. 2500, 3000 then 5000 grit sandpaper. After that V36 polish from Chemical Guys. We could have gotten them clearer but we were on a time crunch.

Should notice a big difference in output for sure. I’d also highly recommend putting something like jetseal on them. Once you buff, it’s supposedly really easy for UV rays to yellow the headlight and fog it up again.

Should notice a big difference in output for sure. I’d also highly recommend putting something like jetseal on them. Once you buff, it’s supposedly really easy for UV rays to yellow the headlight and fog it up again.
Light output is significantly better. I did not know that about the UV rays. I will have to mention it to him. Maybe the next time he comes to visit, he lives 1600 miles from me, we will redo it but add the jetseal.

NO thank you.
I actually ended up ordering another one, completely forgot to post it here tho. Here's what the dash looks like now [emoji7]
7d34e7b0b69ae8992112ee6bb7518ba8.jpg
bf39987a21a3694fa3c80111b8b16014.jpg
7c9367adb63661b99e85d9c290ae2928.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

View attachment 57801
Got my summer wheels on today. It's about time after a record breaking winter here. Went with some Rays lug nuts too since the varrstoen ones were starting to rust. Can't afford Rays wheels but I can afford the lug nuts lol
Have you guys really had a lot of snow this year? A lot of ski resorts had some of their lowest snow totals in like 10yrs (in the US)

No not a lot of snow really. I think this was the second lowest snowfall in 10 years. The record that was broke for Edmonton was most consecutive days where it fell below freezing. Felt like winter was never going to end lol

Got my VOLKS back. Ran over a hole in the road and had about 4" crack. Had that repaired and had to re powder all 4 of course. Got them installed with front lip and gurney flap. Washed both the Si and TSX letting the wife sport the bronzies.. .........and gotta show some love to everyone who made this happen. #unitf14powdercoating, #brembo, #ktuned, #hondata, #jotechmotorsports, #tein, #volkracingwheels

Attachments

• IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMAG0165.jpg
    IMAG0165.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I drove the car to work. Before actually heading to work, I had to pick up a coworker. So, one might say I carpooled to work but...they changed the definition of carpool in Seattle. So at the end of the day, I simply drove to work. Then I parked the car in the parking garage, reversing into my faves spot.

Last edited:
Back