New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Mine are gapped at .051. I think that is max for the engine.

Next purchase is tires. Not sure about rims but if I do go for a set it will def be bronze rpf1’s.

Last edited:
Damn! Do twins run in the family?

I don't want kids (at least for now) but if we tried to have one and it ended up being two kids... :eek: :omg:
My wife has twin aunts, but I have none on my side. She was taking Clomid when we got pregnant too, which increased the odds...

Last edited:
Mine are gapped at .051. I think that is max for the engine.

Next purchase is tires. Not sure about rims but if I do go for a set it will def be bronze rpf1’s.

Nice man! They would look great on your Si, just sell your stock wheels I sold my old Si wheels on CL for $500 with no tires...

So I said F*** it! I just ordered a different intercooler even though the price was $200 more.. I can’t wait any longer lol but in the end I think it was worth it... direct bolt on and no drilling required, also better quality/welding...

Gave her a bath today! Wash, wax, clean wheels, vaccum, polished exhaust tips and all! I had an old man come up to me today, he said “thats the coolest car I’ve ever seen” :rotfl:

76C0CABC-92B0-4D48-926B-1FD97D9916A7.jpeg

You can eat off the paint

Yes it WAS definitely clean, its dirty again though lol

Small update: intercooler came in, also ordered a kicker 12” comp R sub and 600 watt amp with all the accessories. Can’t wait to put that in! The OEM Sony one sounds good but its not powerful enough for me..

Car is now completely stage 3, this is from earlier.. Im running an off the shelf tune from cobb while I get the base map to start my e-tune from my tuner (should have it by today.) All I have to say is WOW the turbo is super loud now and it pulls pretty hard with the off the shelf tune, I can’t wait for my custom etune!

BF599F3F-C054-4B26-BE8A-1B698C9727EB.jpeg 96CA7CA3-4565-435C-B906-37FE8D30FDA4.jpeg

have you looked at the change in boost psi from stage 2 to stage 3? Is there much change?

Damn you don't waste any time.

I waited over a month for all this stuff to come in so I was anxious to get everything on lol

It's coming along great!p

Thanks! I got my first calibration from my tuner, I had to do (3) 3rd gear pulls and all I can say was it was scary sketchy lol I was spinning in 3rd gear! I hit 23 psi.. loving it so far!

I gotta be honest, I am quite jealous. Wish I had the time and money to boost. I am looking forward to hearing how the beast goes though! :thumbsup:

I gotta be honest, I am quite jealous. Wish I had the time and money to boost. I am looking forward to hearing how the beast goes though! :thumbsup:

Thanks man! I will post a video once my tune is dialed in, Im already on the second revision!

I meant in general since you got the ST ;)

Yeah you’re right it feels like I had the car longer though, probably since I have 9,500 miles on it already lol

So this car gets alot I mean ALOT of attention, today I had a guy in an 8th gen Si on my way to work giving me the thumbs up while he was next to me, later after work today I had an older guy in a kia ask me if it was a fiesta st lol I told him it was a focus st he said “thats a nice little car”. Literally 15 mins later I had a guy come up to me in a jetta saying “wow man that sounds awesome, how many pounds of boost are you running”. Literally another 10-15 mins later I saw another modded focus st which again gave me the thumbs up. Later today I took the car out again and as I was coming down a 2 lane road a modded bmw was coming my way and again gave me the thumbs up lol then 20 mins after that I was waiting to turn at a light and there was a van accross from me at an opposite red light with a guy literally recording my car asking me to do a pull lol

All this happened today I guess it’s because how nasty the car sounds now, the turbo spool is super loud!

Back