Will They Fit?

ThisIsFRSH

Tampa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys! Ive been doing a lot of wheel research lately and I’m pretty set on the size I just want to know if they’ll fit without rubbing. I’ll probably end up throwing some eibach pro-kit springs on later too.

Enkei Kojin - 18x8 +40
Firehawk Indy 500 - 215/40R18

This is my 2014 FG3
3ebbaafe626ad3ab884f6fad42386ee0.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I’ll update this again when I get these buddy clubs [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a huge size difference. Were the 16s undersized or are the new wheels too big? You want to stay within 3% of stock.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s definitely a big difference. The 16s were from my 8th so they were way too small. These 18s are exactly how I want em. (O.E. +2 diameter)
21f74fdf00567bd31a57009f2a8c5091.jpg

He meant as far as keeping your spedometer in check. The 16’s and the 18’s would actually be identical in height if they were sized properly (by getting the correct tire size). Depending on what size tire you have now (or on those 16’s), your speedometer would be incorrect.

What tire specs do you have on the 18’s?

He meant as far as keeping your spedometer in check. The 16’s and the 18’s would actually be identical in height if they were sized properly (by getting the correct tire size). Depending on what size tire you have now (or on those 16’s), your speedometer would be incorrect.

What tire specs do you have on the 18’s?

Ohh, gotcha.. I went from a 205/45 to a 215/40.

I would do that jump in tire size on a truck. Odd to see the undersized tires on a car. It'll effectively drop you an inch to do it that way, but when your car thinks it's going 65, you're only going like 60...

215/40R18 is the perfect size. Looks good!

Back