Who has the MOST miles/km on their Civic?

So many people with such low miles. I have a 2012 with 113,000 so far. I easily put 25k to 30k a year.

15 si bought at the end of 15. Just tapped 49k.
I think once I hit 50k I’m gonna garage it for a while. Restore some of my hearing lossed from the megapower rr.

My 2012 Si has 72,000 or something like that. The 2014 Tacoma has 28,800. All but 59 of those miles (combined) are mine.

Last edited:
Toshiba Racing Development

Damn autocorrect has gone psycho on me. Fixes even the most mundane words into extravagant things. Toyota = Toshiba. I don't have anything Toshiba and the only time I talk about Toshiba is how a botched nuclear power plant development bankrupted them and Westinghouse.

I will roll a meager 50k in the next few days on '12 Si.

just 17,600 on my si 2013- your right why aren't people driving more! the old guy I bout the car from only average less than 3,000 a year-but I like that its mint shape LOL-I fix that too and beat on it!

About to hit 50k this weekend on my 15 si. She’s getting new front pads, plugs and oil next weekend.

@012 LX coupe. Just turned 65,000. I almost completely drive within a city, though. Slowly grinding it to pieces.

Back